Friday, January 31, 2014

Hi everyone.  The above image is a typical scene for me.  I type this out while sitting in the Park Library at Central Michigan University.  I've been here for three years now and will be finishing up my stay here in May. 

I tried thinking of a niche subject to blog about including being focused on sports, broadcasting, or whatever other topic interests me but in all honesty I'm not an expert.  I know things about a lot of different subjects but for the most part I tend to be pretty even-headed.  As I continue to blog, you'll see a rhythm to my posts but for now let me just use this as an introduction. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being almost finished at CMU! :) I really like your profile picture- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to extend a congratulations on being nearly finished! It takes a lot more commitment than people are sometimes given credit for, so congratulations.

    Also, it seems like you have a pretty good idea of what topics are of interest to you, so I'm sure you will find your niche just fine. Thanks for sharing, Joe!

    ReplyDelete